NVIDIA DGX Station A100 brings AI supercomputing to data science teams, offering data center technology without a data center or additional IT infrastructure. Designed for multiple, simultaneous users, DGX Station A100 leverages server-grade components in an office-friendly form factor. It has four fully interconnected and Multi-Instance GPU (MIG)-capable NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs with 160 GB of total GPU memory that can plug into a standard power outlet.
- AI workgroup server delivering 2.5 petaFLOPS of performance that your team can use without limits — for training, inference, and data analytics
- Server-grade, plug-and-go, without requiring data center power and cooling
- World-class AI platform, with no complicated installation or IT help needed
- The world’s only workstation-style system with four fully interconnected NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs and 160 gigabytes (GB) of GPU memory
- Delivers a fast-track to AI transformation with NVIDIA know-how and experience
The DGX A100 station provides users with a simple solution to expand GPU resource to run GPU-enabled tools. Provided with installation instructions and optimal running parameters for running production basecalling tools, users can expand their post-run basecalling capacity. Installation instructions and optimal running conditions for other GPU-enabled Oxford Nanopore tools will be made available. Users can run other tools at their discretion with support from NVIDIA.
|GPUs||4x NVIDIA A100 40 GB GPUs|
|GPU memory||160 GB total|
|Performance||2.5 petaFLOPS AI 5 petaOPS INT8|
|Size and weight||System weight: 43.1 kg|
Packaged system weight: 57.93 kg
Height: 639 mm, Width: 256 mm, Length: 518 mm
|Software||Ubuntu Linux OS|
|Memory/RAM||512 GB RAM|
|CPU||Single AMD 7742, 64 cores, 2.25 GHz (base)–3.4 GHz (max boost)|
|Storage/hard drive||OS: 1x 1.92 TB NVME drive|
Internal storage: 7.68 TB U.2 NVME drive
|Environmental conditions||Operating temperature range 5–35°C|
For more information, please see the NVIDIA DGX Station A100 datasheet.
Software license and device warranty
The support contract is with NVIDIA and provides access to the latest software updates and upgrade and direct communication with NVIDIA support experts.
For more details see: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/dgx-systems/support/
What's in the box
The DGX Station A100 is shipped with a power cable appropriate to your region.
The DGX Station A100 can be used together with:
- Customer-developed tools and pipelines
- Oxford Nanopore-developed tools and pipelines (coming soon)