This kit contains six vials of Lambda DNA for performing a Lambda Control Experiment.
Lambda DNA is 48 kb long and serves as a good model system to evaluate the nanopore sequencing workflow.Control experiments should be carried out when users are getting started with an Oxford Nanopore device, or when troubleshooting library preparation.
The Control Expansion Kit features:
Shipping and logistics:
Flow cells and kits are shipped together in an environmentally friendly temperature-controlled shipping box.
Products are shipped to customers within the USA and EU Monday to Thursday. Shipments to Canada, Norway, Korea and Japan are expedited Monday to Wednesday; with Australia and New Zealand leaving our warehouses on a Friday. Shipments to the rest of the world are made on Mondays to allow the full working week for packages to arrive.
The delivery charges are calculated when a quote is raised or during checkout. Once an order is made, the delivery ID and delivery information can be tracked in the Store.
What's in the box
The Control Expansion contains Lambda DNA (LMD), sufficient for at least 24 reactions.
|Name||Acronym||Cap colour||No. of vials||Fill volume per vial (μl)|
The Control Expansion can be used together with:
- Ligation Sequencing Kit V14 (SQK-LSK114)
- Ligation Sequencing Kit (SQK-LSK112)
- Ligation Sequencing Kit (SQK-LSK110)
- Ligation Sequencing Kit (SQK-LSK109)
- Rapid Sequencing Kit (SQK-RAD004)
- Rapid Sequencing Kit V14 (SQK-RAD114)
- Sequencing Auxiliary Vials (EXP-AUX002)
- Sequencing Auxiliary Vials V14 (EXP-AUX003)
- Flow Cell Wash Kit (EXP-WSH004)
- Flow Cell Priming Kit V14 (EXP-FLP004)
- MinION Mk1B
- MinION Mk1C